Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moss covered letters

Moss covered letters are the all the rage. However, their price tag is not so appealing. I spent a total of 10.00 compared to buying one for 30.00 dollars






I could have saved more money by not purchasing the moss cover, and buying your traditional moss. I was trying to cut down on the mess and because I spent the extra 2 dollars, this project literally took 5 min. to complete. Which was totally worth the extra money.





I purchased this letter and the moss at the local Joann's store. (I had coupons)





I hot melt glued the letter and just rolled the moss cover over the top of it. Super easy.





When I was complete, I just trimmed off the excess and added a ribbon which I already had.





Tada....It's done, and you just saved 20.00 dollars.



No comments: